Effective date: May 1st, 2019
Welcome to ANB Technologies LLC’s privacy notice. ANB Technologies LLC (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.anbtechnologies.com website (the “Service”). We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice will inform you as to how we look after your personal data when you visit our website or otherwise interact with us and tell you about your privacy rights and the choices you have associated with that data.
This privacy notice aims to give you information of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service or other interactions with us, including any data you may provide when you sign up to our newsletter, apply to become a customer, request information regarding our activities, purchase a product or service or take part in a competition or survey, or submit your resume/CV for a job vacancy.
- Information collection and use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
A. Types of data collected
i) Personal data:
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name.
- Contact Data includes a billing address, email address, and telephone numbers.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences.
- Resume/CV Content includes first name, maiden name, last name, title, home address, email address, phone number (mobile, home), educational background, professional qualifications, reference contacts, work experience past employers information, hobbies and interests, social media profiles, core skills.
ii) Usage data: Usage data includes how you access and use our Service (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
iii) Tracking & cookies: Tracking and cookies data includes cookies and similar tracking technologies to track the activity on our Service and hold certain information. Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service. Further information about managing cookies can be found in your browser’s help file or through sites such as www.allaboutcookies.org.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
B. Methods of data collection
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
i) Direct interactions: You may give us your information by filling in forms or by filling electronic forms, or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- apply for our products or services;
- apply to be become our customer;
- subscribe to our website or publications;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- apply for a job vacancy
- enter a competition, promotion or survey; or
- give us some feedback.
ii) Automated technologies or interactions: As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies and other similar technologies. Cookies by themselves do not tell us your email address or otherwise identify you personally. In our analytical reports, we may obtain other identifiers including IP addresses, but this is for the purpose of identifying the number of unique visitors to our web sites and geographic origin of visitor trends, and not to identify individual visitors.
BY NAVIGATING ON OUR WEB SITES OR ENTERING YOUR LOGIN DETAILS TO ACCESS AREAS RESERVED FOR REGISTERED USERS, YOU AGREE THAT WE CAN PLACE THESE COOKIES ON YOUR COMPUTER OR INTERNET ENABLED DEVICE.
C. Use of data
ANB Technologies LLC generally collects only the personal information necessary to fulfill your request. The collected data is used as per below description:
- Performance of a contract: This is when the processing of your personal information is necessary in order to perform our obligations under a contract;
- Legal obligation: This is when we are required to process your personal information in order to comply with a legal obligation, such as providing information to a public body or law enforcement agency;
- Legitimate interests: We will process information about you where it is in our legitimate interest in running a lawful business to do so in order to further that business, so long as it doesn’t outweigh your interests; or
- Your consent: In some cases (such as Provide ongoing marketing), we will ask you for specific permission to process some of your personal information, and we will only process your personal information in this way if you agree to us doing so. You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Examples of the ‘legitimate interests’ referred to above are:
- To offer information and/or services to individuals who visit our web site or offer information about employment/job opportunities.
- To prevent fraud or criminal activity and to safeguard our IT systems.
- To customize individuals’ online experience and improve the performance, usability and effectiveness of our service.
- To conduct, and to analyze, our marketing activities.
- To meet our corporate and social responsibility obligations.
- To use data analytics to improve our service(s)
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you about services that may be of interest to you
- To process your application for a job vacancy
Promotional offers from us
We may use your Identity, Contact, Technical, Usage and Profile Data to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services, and offers may be relevant for you (we call this marketing). You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or purchased goods or services from us.
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages by email us at email@example.com at any time. Where you are opting out of receiving these marketing messages, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a service purchase, service experience or other transactions or necessary for any legal obligation we may have or any legitimate interest.
- Transfer of data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
- Disclosure of data
ANB Technologies LLC may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of ANB Technologies LLC
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
- Data Retention Period
We will keep your personal data only for as long as required to achieve the purposes for which it was collected, in line with this privacy notice.
The following criteria are what determine the period for which we will keep your personal data:
- Until we are no longer required to do so to comply with regulatory requirements
- Until we are no longer required to do so by any law, we are subject to
- Until all purposes for which the data was originally gathered have become obsolete or irrelevant
- Security of data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data and provide best efforts, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. To the best of our ability, access to your personal information is limited to those who have a need to know. Those individuals who have access to the data are required to maintain the confidentiality of such information.
- Service providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- Links to other sites
- Your Consent
- Contact Us
For Terms and Conditions, click here